Feb 8, 2011

This is not a comeback..

I`m not going to sit here and say that "I`m back" , every time I say this.... I go MIA. So I`m just going to blog what my little heart desires and hopefully things will go back the way they were.


Sunday Feb 6, was my 22nd birthday!! Wow, I`ve been blogging on here since I was like what 19?! I've met some pretty awesome people off here.

I have tons of pictures I've accumulated that I think I`ll post soon for you guys. A lot has happened, I am more focused on school now than these online websites I used to be a part of. I`m not throwing shade what-so-ever, but I feel like I`m not where I thought I'd be by 22.

I still help a few places out but, I think it's time I help myself out before anyone else.

This blog will be a lifestyle blog, I can't just blog about makeup because theres more to me than makeup. It's going to have a little bit of everything, a variety.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails