Aug 9, 2009

Megan Fox & R.Patz?!


Say it aint so?! Okay who knows what is going on with these two... probably nothing but Megan Fox has said she`d love to be a vampire... what if she asked him to bite her?! Hold the fuck up... Megan ur hot and eveything but R.Patz is off limits...


Megan Fox looks like she`d play with his emotions & make a toy out of him..no?? lmao @ me making all these assumptions...

I'd rather see him with K.Stew... i know i know Bella & Edward... so Twilight but WHO CARES...

hdruehfcuevfrhvuthruvnfdcvuthv ughhhhhhhhhh

Thoughts??

Oh && this pic was taken @ the Teen choice awards which will be airing tomorrow on FOX @ 8pm...


6 comments:

Rai said...

lol. I will never understand the hype behind this girl.

tianamonique--* said...

i freakin dislike k. stewart so much. she annoys me. although i'm obsessed w. the twilight series and stuff she bugs me so go megan for gettin mr. pattinson! =]

GLAMOROUS VANDAL said...

her face in this picture makes her look like she sucks a mean dick - AOW! :x lmao!

L said...

lmfaoooo@Vandal!!! That shit is real tho, she does! XD But I agree with you, she's like the older woman that would just fuck up his sh*t (and I don't mean mentally). She defn couldnt give him enough mental stimulation...

But yeaaa man, she need to back OFF. *throws ninja stars at her face*

Dani B. said...

I'm all for the Bella/Edward relationship

I'm a fan Kristen & Robert being together, and that's that, lol

Super Noodle Rach said...

thats bitch best step away from my man. any1 but HER!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails