Aug 20, 2009

Twilight Cakes; because i`m still 13yrs old...

For my 21st Birthday I want to have a party! I stopped doing those when I reached age 6.... or so. My parents used to throw me the biggest b-day parties ever when I was younger. I guess as I got older money started going or something but it stopped. Yeah we had the traditional family b-day dinners but it just wasn`t the same anymore. Having all your friends there celebrating with you and bringing you gifts...anyway

My whole point is that I want a big 21st b-day bash, what sucks is that all my friends will not be 21. Oh by the way my birthday isnt till next year Feb. 6 , but I`m already thinking of stuff :D

Okay so let me get to the WHOLE POINT OF THIS POST, I want a Twilight Cake.

Mhmm sure enough do, I want a classy one at that ;]

I googled imgs & such and giggled at this one....



Very classy; something that I want...




put a nipple ring on that & so me lmao ;x


I WILL BE JUST AS HAPPY IF I GET A R.Patz cake
Another Fave one....


So for the friends that love me & live close *cough Sole' && Tina* ; please take notes.... i`m just SAYIN!

OOH i`ll take b-day cards too ....twilight ones :D

8 comments:

Tina B. Marie said...

Haha lady hella early. I'll start making cake plans though ;D

GLAMOROUS VANDAL said...

lmfao early bird gets the cake! ;) uugh it's true though best birthday parties were the ones at home with the friends, a stereo playing mixed cds, and the big ass table where everyone dropped off your presents! :)

Anonymous said...

lolol wow your thinking early.
Liking the cakes tho =) very creative.

Yves said...

Oh lord lol

True Blood > Twilight

Anonymous said...

I started my bday plans EARLY this year....remember?!?

Mines is in 2 weeks and I was thinking a party but were going out.....All weekend!

I still want a damn cake!

Oh yeah...I'm back,KAY!!!!! MISSED YOU!!!!

Super Noodle Rach said...

why the hell didnt i think of asking for a twilight cake?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?! check out my blog for the cakes i got!!!! :-)

Bombchell said...

oh my!!

oooh I'd want a true blood one. they could make it in red velvet lol

Ana B. said...

I already asked for my Twilight cake, fingers crossed I'll be getting one this weekend. I must agree with Yves though True Blood > Twilight but there's room in my heart and on my cake for both ; )

Related Posts with Thumbnails