Jun 26, 2008

Last Weekend....

So my weekend was pretty darn amazing. I went to the Takashi Murakami exhibit in the Brooklyn Museum  with two very cool guys... must hang out with them again asap! lol. Of course you couldn`t really take pics...but since i dont follow rules you know i had to take my phone out and take some. It was a pretty dope "once in a lifetime" experience type of thing.

 


 

 

After that we went to Soho! Ate some great pizza and walked around . 
Later on the day i went to see the Hulk, very good movie! Better than the first one...way better! Then called it a night at his house....

So that was my weekend really...more stuff happened but thats just personal ishhh and i`m not so sure if i wanna put my personal stuff here just yet...

9 comments:

Taryn said...

damn, I love the pics of the artwork...lol nobody follows the "no pictures please" rule.

Anonymous said...

The artwork so nice, I should go & see it.
& SoHo is a blasttttttt. Even though it used to be a total cliche.

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

i saw his exhibit when i was visiting in san deigo, really working last sept. u got good taste folk

Nice spot u have here, hope u don’t mind the drive by, do chk me out one day

rawdawgbuffalo and if u like what u read, maybe u will come back, even Blog Roll Me

arychtexas said...

i love art more contemporary modern but i love art i wish i was there :( im see that hulk movie with the fam 2morrow though i hope its dope *crossing my fingers;)*

Alice S. said...

Damn, I wish I could have gone. The pictures are amazing!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for not following the rules, and taking pics! And thank you even more for remiinding me, that I HAVE TO GO SEE THAT!

Meanshots22 said...

i love the pics. lol at u takem them though. i can imagen u sneaken and taken a pic right now.

J.E.W.E.L.S said...

i loved this exhibit...your pics came out hot=)

Christina said...

Loving this blog ...linking u! i want to attend FIT also ...cant wait.

Related Posts with Thumbnails