Oct 20, 2008

I was gone for a minute. . . .

So yeah i definetly went M.I.A.

Didn't mean to... school has been kind of hectiic & i have been working ;)
SO this last Saturday I went to Six-Flag's Fright Fest with my boyfriend & bestfriend.
Umm yeah it was great spending time with my boyfriend because I barely get to see him BUT...
I lost my Iphone =(.... it was horrible. It fell out of my wristlet, I don`t even know how it opened but it did...blah... now i`m phoneless =(

Other than that everything has been pretty cool..... anyway this is just a short update about my life.... just letting you all know i`m still alive :)

3 comments:

Princess.Maria said...

hey !! yeah school work n boyfriend n blogspot is hard to catch up with the time lol .... how was fright fest? i'm going this friday for my boyfriend's bday

In A NY State Of Mind said...

yo, thats wild makeup talk in here. lol

I had no idea this was you karen...

diggin the fafinette steez!

Anonymous said...

Fright Fest? Lol I would of been real fucked up after that, I hate scary stuff. & awwh Im sorry for ur phone, its okay. & about time u posted! I was like wheres Kay? =[

Related Posts with Thumbnails