Oct 1, 2008

Let's Talk Makeup!

My mom got me some free MAC brushes, how awesome is that? They're from last years Christmas collection pack i believe. & some strobe cream ^_^. I def needed some new eyeshadow brushes. Oh and i also got some free lotion, smells SO GOOD!!!!



Today I went to the mall, of course I went to the MAC counter to check out the Cream Sheen collection. I tried the Brave Red Lipstick, I've been trying to find a nice shade of red that compliments my skin tone but nothing =( .
Also I can't wait to try Make Up Forever's HD Foundation, heard amazing reviews from other beauty bloggers....
I don`t know why every time I blog I get sleepy, i`m lazy. night!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've always wanted to get one of those christmas brush thingys. =D So lucky!

How is the strobe cream?

Eeli said...

lol. Perhaps the reason why you are sleepy when you post is because it is the end of the night? Thats my reason anyway :P

Sounds like you really know your makeup which is great because i DO NOT! lol. For instance i still don not understand why anyone would use a foundation/bronzer/highlighter etc.

Melody.Darlene said...

i wish my mom would surprise me with some mac brushes! lol

arychtexas said...

ill have to pass this post on to the wife b/c she dibble and dabbles in the Chanel makeup world

Anonymous said...

=O luckyy. & I got u on the purple yarn, lol there was none in the store, I was like damnnnn lol =D

Princess.Maria said...

Mac is the best ... and I wish my mom will get me stuff from MAC ...Good night !!

Kimberly said...

thanks so much mama for your comment and stopping by my blog - i appreciate the follow and hope to see ya around the bloggy world. and congrats on those MAC brushes... any gal would kill for her own mac brushies!!!! YUM!

Nicole Linette said...

Ahhh I haven't been at your blog in forever, I'm so sorry :(

Haha that's great you took pictures of the makeup. I always feel so conspicuous whipping out a camera in a store, even if the intentions are good.

peace&love
nicole.

Related Posts with Thumbnails