Jul 25, 2008

So my laptop crashed real bad...it won't even turn on...
I was excited about posting some eyeshadow swatches...

-last weekend was SantoGolds concert! I was on 5th ave right by central park but ...me and my friend winnie decided not to go...it was way tooooo damn hot to be surrounded by sweaty nasty ppl lmao. Plus the fact my boyfriend was being ugh... And also it was too late... I knew by the time we would get to the summer stage we would be all the way in the back :( heard it was a good show...maybe next time?

So we were really hungry,we walked to BBQ Dallas...I love their hot wings..so yummy! we were going to go see the dark knight but it was sold out :( . We went to union square and sold out there too...went to jamba juice & forever21....we were going to go see wall-e but it was too late,I had to go back to grand central and catch my train to go home :( .

This week was my last week of summer courses,hopefully I passed.Real school starts the last week of august,& I'll start applying for F.I.T. ....I hope I get accepted! Anyway just wanted to update real quick ,wish I could post my eyemakeup today...that new MAC eyeshadow is amazing!I have a purple smokey eye going on today lol . Real update when my laptop gets here..

10 comments:

Taryn said...

http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/mosaic.php

theres the link for the mosiac maker...i freakin love santogold, i wish she would perform here in atlanta

Hyaku Juuhachi said...

never heard of santogold. what type of music is that? and i cant believe people when they keep sayin that batman is sold out, over here in chicago WHERE IT WAS FILMED you can always get a ticket!

118

Unknown said...

hi
how are you
hows you plan for your weekend?
its nice to read your blog.
bye take care
god bless you.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

How the heck is it, that Fall classes are starting up in August now? Damn, being out of school has F-d me up!

Kudo's on your new Mac!

Anonymous said...

It really sucks about the laptop. =/ I know I was upset when my stupid laptop up and died one day out of the blue.

Melody.Darlene said...

awwwe no santogold?! i feel u on the weather messin shit up! thats what happened to me this past weekend! lol

Anonymous said...

Lol word, Santi is not that important to stand in that sun all day.
Kayyyyy Nooooooo come back soonnnnnn =/

Anonymous said...

ooh. i don't personally own mac's vanilla eyeshadow but i've used someones to do their makeup and it is nowhere near as good as the pigment. you should seriously go out and buy it! =)

and i'm agreed about the chanel product! i've got to find it! i looked everywhere on the internet and couldn't find it. it was kind of frustrating me.

Princess.Maria said...

I love Santogold !! I'm so mad i missed it =( ...

ps. I have added you too =)

xoxo

Maria

Related Posts with Thumbnails