Aug 16, 2008

From sneakers to make-up

I`m tired but not sleepy. I worked from 10am till 10 pm. It was so busy at work too. Its back to school season so you know it was packed ( I work at a shoe store) PLUS some Air Jordan's released today so there were extra people in there. Anyway the shoes you see below are one of the Jordans that released today. Its a mix between a couple of different models, I was going to get them butI really dont want them that bad. So smart little me is going to make a profit off them... a desperate girl came in today upset at the fact we sold out of her size and she's my size.... SO yeah i`ll be making a $60 profit .
For some reason I'd rather get a pair of Chucks for 29.99 & knowing no one really is going to have them on like Jordans..... I think these Chucks are so cuuute!
OH & i also got my 88 eyeshadow palette in the mail friday. These colors are nice and pigmented. I cant wait to experiment and play with it.

The pic is all messed up buuut ill take a better pic with my digi cam and do some swatches.
I`m going to be working like crazy all week, glad because I owe my mother $300! Ugh. I`m craving sushi right about now, I had it for lunch today. OH and tell me why some lady called me racist at my job today! Ugh!! I payed her NO MIND because i have a mouth on me and i`ll go crazy at the mouth so i left her alone... me racist? PSH whatever.... I hate it when people take things to the next level like that..
Everyone enjoy your weekend :)

16 comments:

Farren said...

haha. omg. some lady called you rascist? i hate when people try to pull the race card just because they're not getting what they want or something. it's like puhleeze!

Del "D-Y-D" said...

kool chucks

Taryn "Skinny Genes" B. said...

those chucks are the real deal...id pick a pair of chucks over jordans any day..Jordans are too expensive and too hyped. In high school I use to wonder why people kept up with all the styles and numbers like it was gospel...Soon as a new release came out you'd see them on everyone's feet at school the next week..It was like so un-original lol

arychtexas said...

i diddo ^^^^ skinny....people used to get shot and jumped for J'S

Style Addict said...

I love chucks,think I'm gunna get a pair for the fall! those eyeshadows are very pretty.

Cat Hill said...

I wanted those 6 rings...

aizat.cinta.goddess said...

i hate people call me rascist when i know that i am not

Princess.Maria said...

love the air-jordans !! I havent buy sneakers in a long time !! I remember the good old days lol when i would buy every new pair of jordan that came out lol ...

craving some sushi too !!

ps. at what sneaker store do you work?

Princess.Maria said...

haven't bought* lol oops

Nay'Chelle said...

Sweet chucks! that eyeshadow thing is really intense.

thatdude said...

nice chucks

Kin'shar said...

I love the sneaks and the makeup....but isnt it sexy wearing the both.....lol

LaCouturier said...

whoa thats a lotta colors! =) sweeeet!

please check out my blog, http://la-couturier.blogspot.com

carmsense said...

holy shit 88 eye shadow palette no wonder u said ur bf told u to buy no more make-up.. i hope thats not why u owe ur mom $300.. man ive been on a chucks buying spree.. theres 2 more pairs i want to cop before im satisfied.. u got the pix right?? man maybe i should b posting it on here... well hope all is good =D

Meanshots22 said...

i dont know about the chucks over the jordans but it shows that u have originality and i applaud you for that.

vietxpinay. said...

them js are a combo of the XIII, X, VIIII, VIII, ER'THANG! haha when i saw them in the store im like WTFFF! ahaha. didnt cop 'em though...dont do too many general releases =P dont do any js much anymore either! thangs are like flipflops, everyone got em . BOOOO! ahaha.

Related Posts with Thumbnails