May 29, 2009

FOR SALE;




First up; retro 11`s. Size 6 boys .Never been worn i swear, your's for $125 plus shipping which is like $7 . I`m keeping the 12`s for myself :D . Let me know in the cmmnt box if you want them or email me @ fafinettekay@gmail.com , i accept Paypal only.


Next up Hellz Bellz sweatshirt, never been worn too. Size large, idk wth i was thinking when i ordered it. It`s wayyy too big on me. Oh && this is what it looks like... except that instead of pink its red & the grey is a little darker. Asking price $40 .Again paypal only && you can tell me here that you want it or email me. 


Thankssss ♥ 

6 comments:

Kristina said...

I love the Hellz Bellz sweatshirt, but funds are a little low in order for me purchase. Plus what size are you normally? I don't want it to be too big on me or I might have to cut or alter it in some form.

In A NY State Of Mind said...

dummy nigga...how about you use pictures of your actual products.

Ps: those 11's up top is no bueno. fugazi. lmao

vietxpinay. said...

yao girl, i already sent you an email! like...3 days ago! you didn't get it?

Jervis said...

only if I wore that size

Hyaku Juuhachi said...

Cool blog... you're sexy

[ Follows ]

haha

118

Anonymous said...

these sold yet ?

Related Posts with Thumbnails