May 11, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PURPLELIPSTIICK!


Today is my blogs birthday :D 


Last year I started this blog & I honestly did not think I'd get people to "follow" my blog, or get any comments at all. I just wanted to express myself  & shit. I really appreciate each & everyone of you that take the time to read what I have to say & comment .

Also I met great people on here, && hopefully this summer I'll be meeting up with some of you ;]


Thanks everyone for the support & the love. . . 


&& those NARS cupcakes look deliiiish!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats :)
AND HAPPY BDAY PURPLE LIPSTICK :)

Karma Cee said...

congrats!!! send me a cupcake! lol

Anonymous said...

woo hoo congrats on your blog anniversary :D

Kisa Zoea said...

HAPPY BLOG BDAY!!!!!!

Kristina said...

Congratulations!!

Happy Blog Birthday!!!

Lieu Fatale said...

HAAAAAAAAPPY BLOG BIRTHDAY:)
KEEP 'EM COMIN

vexedmentals said...

oh fuck now i want some.

Related Posts with Thumbnails