Dec 22, 2008

Add this to my wishlist ;


come on nowww, who doesnt love hey arnold?! the old nickelodeon kicked assss <33 . now they show crappy ass cartoons . Like just the other day there was some nasty cartoon on Cartoon Network.... all i remember was there were super skinny girls with big boobs o_0 and NO it was not adult swim.... the shit was playing early... but back to nickelodeon... yeah... i miss those shows like Rockos modern life, doug, rugrats,the wild thornberrys, rocket power, & shows like Double Dare... i know i`m forgetting more but i cant think right now... SO  yeah i want this along with the Sex & the City box season set ;)

15 comments:

Niki McNeill Brown said...

omg! i loved this show... i actually had a dream one time that me and all my friends were IN the cartoon.... lol maybe i watched it a little too much?

Yas said...

woot! Those are both great sets! I hope you get those for xmas!

Rai said...

OMG! I missed Hey Arnold.
And I totally agree, this new stuff sucks.

Dani B. said...

I would LOVE that DVD set in my position,lol. That's one of me and my mom's favorite cartoon.

Anonymous said...

I's got to have this!!!

I love Helga!!! She was like I was with "Alan"!!!:)

Frijolita said...

I remember I went to Universal Studios for the filming segment of Double Dare and they asked some people from the audience to participate. So, I raised my hand and they picked my dad and I. We ended up throwing some chickens in a sling shot and we might have gotten slimed lol. Loved that show!

In A NY State Of Mind said...

word
how about TAINA. i thought she was always bad.

:hat

Paola said...

hey arnold was that junk !!! remember when gerals sisters doll or some toy got lost/kidnapped and they was looking for it but geralds sister really hid it on her own so she could play with gerald and arnold. i loved that episode. lol.

Bang Bang said...

I love helgs' ramblings they were to grown for her and a bit psychotic...

I think I am like her in a lot of ways lol
I got all 5 seasons I'll play them over and over and never get bored. I even have them on my iPod

Adina Renée. said...

hey arnold was the shit.

Lamar Langston said...

"football head"

yoo 4 disc set?? wtf.

thts madd episodes

Anonymous said...

i totally agree bebe!

Ana B. said...

OMG Shut it down! I have to have this. Hey Arnold was my shizz. And yes the new stuff is wretched I must agree.

Yves said...

Man, I used to love that show.

KEY -KEY said...

one of the best that did it

Related Posts with Thumbnails