Dec 31, 2008

Last post of *o8

So this year has been like no other mosssst def! I've met some new cool people in my life, && got rid of the unnecessary  ;). Also I got the besst boyfriend i've EVER had... & he's so special to me & i'm super happy we became a couple ;) . . . . I hope `09 looks up for me,my family & friends. Also i hope to become a better person, & i`m glad my boyfriend is by my side willing to help & have patience with me.


My goals of `09 are:
  •  is to do BETTER in school , yeahh the GPA was good this semester but i need to bring it up a notch so i can get accepted into F.I.T. yanno?
  • STOP PROCRASTINATING 
  • Eat less junk food
  • Start working out more
  • stop buying unnecessary shit
  • save money
  • get a license
  • get a car
  • & just be a better person all around
YEAP that pretty much sums it for me ;)

&& i want to THANK YOU GUYS for following my blog, reading what i have to say & what not... ;)

- i`ll leave u guys with a pic of my hair... i went and got it cut today and dyed my bangs purple/pink.... the lightning makes the shit look red but whatev.... i`ll take a better pic next time..



HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

15 comments:

Paola said...

kayyy -- ur bangs are rockin :] im not as daring as u to die my hair any colors. maybe one day ill grow some balls.

happy new yearsssss :]

Jervis said...

hey KAy,have a good one,happy new year

Anonymous said...

0MG I REALLY L0VE YOUR HAIR ITS S00 PRETTY..YOU AS WELL :)...I ALWAYS WANTED TO DYE PART OF MY HAIR PURPLE BUT I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO GET THE COLOR....AND MOST OF THE THINGS YOU MENTIONED ARE ON MY GOAL LIST FOR 09 TOO LIKE GET MY LICENSE..LOL...HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Anonymous said...

LOKKS FIERCE!!!!:)

L said...

great goals, you can do it! happy new year to you!!!

ps. Kloop sent me an email at like 130am and i tried to order shit at 70% off but the site had fuckin problems and wouldnt load. it kept givin me an error. i was mad pissed.

Rai said...

We have similar goals. lol
Good luck with achieving yours.

HAPPY NEW YEARS!
btw, love the hair.

Anonymous said...

cute hair! happy new years.

Anonymous said...

Procrastination is a b****!
I really need to get rid of it too...lol. You look cute.

Happy new year hun! =)

Teesha said...

cute bangs !! and happy new year =]

YOU LOVELEE. said...

ARENT YOU A SIGHT FOR SORE EYES X=

Anonymous said...

Happy New Years! I hope you react all of your 2009 goals.

cool blog!

Tashur Raquel said...

thats cuteee. i wanna dye my hair soon. but that color is nice.

Anonymous said...

oh bebe, you look pretty!

i have to stop procrastinating for 09 too >.<

Anonymous said...

I've lost and gained quite a few friends as well. =) I would love to attend FIT as well, hope you get in. I need money, a car, and license as well. =) Pretty hair. Hope you had a fun New Years! - Aren

glam girl$. said...

nice hair. ;]

Related Posts with Thumbnails