Dec 9, 2008

BUBBLEGUM PINS;

Today I received a small package and it was from Ms. Jewels! (bubblegumponys.blogspot.com) && she sells the cutest pins ever!! They're just $1.50 a piece =), you can`t go wrong with that. They're not $65 a piece like other pins (; 
haha. oh & don`t hate on the flannel sheets lmao.
So if you want cute pins go to her page for further details....




I just wanted to share that right quick with u guys.... & I should be back in full action next week. My weekend plans are partying in the city for my friend's birthday! wohooo!
I need to party... this week is stressing =\

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

how cute!!! that is a good price!!!

Latoya said...

YES THAT IS KUTE@

T said...

kidrobot is dope

Anonymous said...

CUTEEEE!!! LOL!!!:)

Unknown said...

first off, nice blog.
2ndly, love the pins they're cute. and i must admit, flannel sheets are bombbbb!
lmao.

paix, ASia Dee

Anonymous said...

Cute pins! =)

YOU LOVELEE. said...

pass some of those this way!

Whathehelle Fontenelle said...

Nice. Loving the blog, it's well nice. Love from the Uk!

Related Posts with Thumbnails