Jun 3, 2009

Gotta love 3ways...

So for two nights already i`ve been 3waying * i know sooo juniorhigh ish* lmao with Sole' (GlamorousVandal) && Rissa (Cupcakes To Soften Yo Hustle) and its frickin hilarious. They stay making fun of me && my twilight obsession. I love those girls. Wish they lived around my way but Sole' lives close so that makes me happy! Anyway last night we were talking about bullets lmao && this is part of the conversation


Rissa: I need to go to LA to get some bullets...
Me: Oh... do you find them on the floor or something?
Rissa,Sole, && Rissa's mom *i think* started laughing their asses of
Me:........ no really do u?
MORE LAUGHTER

lmfao i was i really dead ass serious....blonde moment -_-

anyway Rissa girl i cant wait for my pieces ;] && u know me & Sole' gotchuuuu ♥ 

3 comments:

Hyaku Juuhachi said...

[ shakes head ]

Its gonna be ok... I promise! Lmao

118

vietxpinay. said...

hey girl; so if you DO decide to feature me on your other blog, lemme know, because i'd rather feature different nail designs than the ones that i sent you, HA! =P

kthanksboo.

Kristina said...

LoL:] it's okay...we all have our moments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails