Jun 8, 2009

a little update*


I haven`t been keeping up with this blog like i promised but i`ve been working my ass off & just chillin`. but anyway i wanna thank all the new followers ♥ . I do try to comment each & everyone of u & check your page out.... 


oh and my blog is not a twilight blog but i`ll post what the fuck i want thanks ;]

uhhh lets see i`m saving up for my damn car. practicing more with makeup since i plan to do it as a gig this summer yay lol. 

thats it.... love life? eh there is no love life for me... *shrugs* 

3 comments:

sokpoprocks said...

"my blog is not a twilight blog but i`ll post what the fuck i want thanks ;]" LOL

~ Courtney Lynn ~ said...

Hey...Love the blog, I've been reading it for awhile now. And don't worry about the love life thing, it'll come around...it's summertime...go and have fun!!! LOL!!!

Cristina. said...

cute blog :]]

Related Posts with Thumbnails