Jun 17, 2009

wknd update;*

hey lovies ♥

My Jersey wknd with Sole' was def THE SHIT. She`s like a big sister to me =) . We ate so much damn food, watched True Blood season one marathon, went to the festival, & just lounged around & shopped ;] . I cannot wait to chill with her again, so glad i got to meet her & shit. I also met up with Sheena from Chainsaws & Jelly... such a cutie! Too bad I only saw her for a few then we got seperated ;[ . Next time mamas ;]

anyway here are some pics :D








sole's "mermaid" look i did on her ;]. i gets down with makeup...







-reppin` Ms.Rissa .... makeup done by Sole' ...



-looove Sangria & Sole did a random pic lmao


& lastly me leaving Sole' on my way to see R.Patz.... ha yeah about that... read next post....


5 comments:

Whitney said...

hot bitches

India said...

you look lovelyy

Chainsaws and Jelly said...

you are sooo cute! great meeting you girls and that sangria was bangggin

GL0 said...

AWWWW.. Ur GORGEOUS!!!!
*LOVE THE MAKE-UP*

=]

☆αmbєr☆ said...

ha- your so cute girlie.

make up ..might try it

Related Posts with Thumbnails