Jun 17, 2009

wknd update;*

hey lovies ♥

My Jersey wknd with Sole' was def THE SHIT. She`s like a big sister to me =) . We ate so much damn food, watched True Blood season one marathon, went to the festival, & just lounged around & shopped ;] . I cannot wait to chill with her again, so glad i got to meet her & shit. I also met up with Sheena from Chainsaws & Jelly... such a cutie! Too bad I only saw her for a few then we got seperated ;[ . Next time mamas ;]

anyway here are some pics :D








sole's "mermaid" look i did on her ;]. i gets down with makeup...







-reppin` Ms.Rissa .... makeup done by Sole' ...



-looove Sangria & Sole did a random pic lmao


& lastly me leaving Sole' on my way to see R.Patz.... ha yeah about that... read next post....


5 comments:

Whitney said...

hot bitches

India said...

you look lovelyy

Chainsaws & Jelly said...

you are sooo cute! great meeting you girls and that sangria was bangggin

GL0 said...

AWWWW.. Ur GORGEOUS!!!!
*LOVE THE MAKE-UP*

=]

Amber Steez said...

ha- your so cute girlie.

make up ..might try it

Related Posts with Thumbnails