Feb 15, 2009

Because i`m bored...

&& i`ve been sayin for tha longessst .... i`ll post my bday pics & maybe some other time i`ll post the videos lol


here are my dinner pics!



"No need to be greedy I got mad friends that's pretty" ;]
- it was singing "birthday" to me lmao
yesss that food was DELCIOUS
lmaoooo

lmaoooooo again


we weren't ready lol


you just had to be there lmao


-me & my bestfriend 


how cuuuuuuuuuuuuuute, yesss that rice was amaziing
my bday cake!! it was soo good

- on our way back home... i was sooo sleepy& full ;[


but yeah there they are! i hope everyone had a good V-day yesterday *rolls eyes* 

:D

15 comments:

OB said...

AWE! you look amazing !

glad you had a great birthday mama<3

Ki said...

Ya'll looked gorgeousss. The guys were lookin' pretty spiffy as well...& lmao @ those creeper animals, jesuslousis.

dauché said...

love the pics mama's;
looks like you had a good time.
like i said on twitter; looking @ that rice is making me hungry. lmfao

Rai said...

Aw, you looked cute.
Your friends are super pretty.

Looks like you had a good time. :]

Anonymous said...

Kay, you are so cute!!!! If I were straight, I would smash!!!!!!

Gennny_fromtheblock said...

yahll look purrrty =)

Anonymous said...

omg I loveeeee your shoes! lol =)

In A NY State Of Mind said...

"If I were straight, I would smash!!!!!!"

no comment.

& again....word to ME Sonia is baddd. lmaoo

Anonymous said...

love the pics! look like lots of fun!! glad your bday went well

J.E.W.E.L.S said...

aww, you look super cute! I love that they made a heart out of the rice, it kinda made me hungry=)

Yas said...

You look like you had so much fun babes! Love your outfit too BTW. So with that I wish you a very happy belated birthday hun!

Katrina said...

You look great! I loveee the dress!

Tiffany said...

You all look so beautiful and I am lovin that leopard dress!

L said...

aw kaaaaaay, you looked like u had a blast. and yessssir, friendZ is pretty INDEED! ;) i'm so glad you had a good one!!! xo!

Super Noodle Rach said...

aww you look so pretty!! and i love ur friends leopardprint dress!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails