Feb 4, 2009

quick hello;

Hey everyone I just wanted to say a quick hello & I hope everyone is doing good, welcome to the new followers of  my blog...  I really appreciate it ;] 


Friday is my birthday && i`m happy . The Big 20!! lol . Excited to go out to eat with my friends ;]
I got my nails done today, i barely get them done =| *shrugs*but i figured i get them done for the occasion....

also I plan on attending the HelloKitty Party they'll be having at the MAC counter, i am exciiited about that .

- well i`m off to clean my room and catch up on some hw.=\ . here is  a pic of my nails...

17 comments:

OB said...

happy early birthday mama~~
I hope you get blessed with all the love and happiness your heart could hold! ENJOY your day and celebrate you birth, it's a better place cause ur in it ;) lots of love

-L

ps cute nails mama

YOU LOVELEE. said...

happy bday in advance
& did u ever get the kicks?

Anonymous said...

=] Hope u have a good one friday <3

Anonymous said...

awww cutee :)

Rai said...

Lucky you!! Take pictures of the Hello Kitty stuff.

Your nails are cute. :]

Devon said...

lucky yooou take pics i wish we where having a hellokitty partyyy lol! your nails are too cute btw!

Anonymous said...

cute nails!!! Happy Early Birthday!! ur a baby...awww... lucky

Anonymous said...

Happy Bday, Kay!!!!!!!! (Early, of course!!!)

Your nails are hotness!!!!

Latoya said...

HIII


KUTE NAILS

Ki said...

nails are shmexxi: and ahhh the big 2-0!! i'm excited FOR you, haha. i'll just wish you a happy bday on Friday ;]

Stephyy said...

awe your nails look cute, and happy early bday girl!!! hope you enjoy it!!!

L said...

u betta do it up BIG. happy early born day ma!!! :)

and yea man, where da kix at? u gotta show meeeeeeeeeee gUrl!

Lique said...

happy early bday!you're nails are cute && i wish i could sneak into your bag for the hello kitty party at MAC.i'm obsessed.lol

Super Noodle Rach said...

happy bday...

and hello kitty party?Mac counter???WTF i wanna be there insanely jealous where the hell is the HK x MAC party in london? takes the pisss

Face Graffiti said...

damnnnnn ur nails are FIONE!!!

Feezy said...

hey girlie.....lov ur style theres a new sex and the city movie coming out!!! its on our blog...cehck it!

$WEETLADY said...

cute nails!

Related Posts with Thumbnails