Feb 21, 2009

CoralinexSushi


Yesterday I finally went to go see Coraline :D . It was sooooo gooooood  I LOVED IT . Already entered the contest & i`m excited. A girl can only dream right? lol. After the movie me & my friend went to get some AMAZING SUSHI , omg best sushi I have everrrrrrrrrrrrr had ;]


 Overall it was good day, got my eyebrows threaded again lol... i know i said i wouldn't anymore buuuut i was desperate lol.

Ummmm hello new followers :D . Makes me so happy i have a lot . . 

I got a few post ideas!! So stay tuned....

Oh & i see everyone posted the Rihanna picture. . . idunno some of yall are fucked up.... sayin she deserved it cause she provoked him... wtf... do u know the true story?? no... idc if she provoked him 1st or w.e... she did not deserve to be hurt THAT BAD . . plus he bit her.... come on now... i hope his career is over. that is all

8 comments:

Rai said...

That movie looks so cute. lol
Didn't the people who made Nightmare before Christmas make it?

I can not eat sushi for anything in the world. =/

I'm so tired of reading about Rihanna & Chris.
It's sad to say that some of these people actually think it's funny.
Karma is a bitch!

vietxpinay. said...

i want sushi sooooo hard right now! haha. &yeah, poor girl, i feel SO terribly bad for her =( C.breezy's career is pretty much down the drain...

Jervis said...

i would have to check that movie out,and im yet to try sushi, but anyway, I mean I feel what yurr saying. But in his position, being pushed or whatever, what u ALWAYS have the ability to tame yurrself, u prolly fuck around and bite somebody too....

Anonymous said...

coraline was theee best! and i must say that ike turner's i mean chris brown's career goes down the drain, totally. And yes, sushi is yummy! though i won't attempt to try the mackerel fish sushi....

RAWRitsme. said...

Hi!
I love your blog!

=]

Caisa Ederyd said...

I really like your blog.

Kiwi™ said...

Coraline was cool it had some parts that would freak me out as a child (now) and I love california rolls...damn I want some now!!!

And Chris Brown is gonna need to lay low...poor rhianna

Unknown said...

I wanna see this! No, my hair is not blue but I did dye it blue back in high school. Which pic of me did u see that made u think I had blue hair?

Btw- I'm getting a price list together for pressed MAC pigments, follow the blog to stay updated!

Visit Makeup By Rere for makeup giveaways, contests, reviews, freebies, and more!

-Rere

Related Posts with Thumbnails