Feb 11, 2009

eh

i dont even feel like blogging anymore... people really lack creativity... same shit everywhere =|

some people copy off other peoples blogs and try to make it their own.... idk
i`m being bitchy right now but idc . no wonder my friend Bell stopped blogging lol... like really the same shit pops EVERYWHERE .... & this shit is becoming like myspace... everyone has one =|

but w.e i know if i say i`ll stop i`ll come back cause i miss it. this is my baby right here. had it for almost a year... but yeah i`m not talking to anyone specific  but just the shit ive seen.... yanno =\

i try to post shit thats good & not a lot of ppl have it out there but its hard... so yeah.. or maybe i post it and a week later its on everyones blogs =|

bleh..

anyway i know i have to post my bday pics but i`m lazy =|

i`ll do it tomorrow.... maybe.. ok yall can go back now to ur regularly scheduled programming...

=|

16 comments:

Rai said...

Somebody copying your blog?
Ah, don't let unoriginal people keep you from blogging
if that's what you like.

HURRY UP AND POST SOME BIRTHDAY PICTURES! LOL

J.E.W.E.L.S said...

awww, I feel the same way too sometimes. You just gotta stick it out, If you want to take a break from blogging..take a break, we'll be here waiting for you to come back=)

(but don't stay away too long!)

xoxo!

Jervis said...

yeh I feel the same,i swear I try my BEST to do different things

Anonymous said...

muaaah lol

Ki said...

i hear that.
like the CB & Rihanna case for instance...saw it about 10 dif times today like wtf...

but you can't leave usssss!! =[

Cc Rydah ♥ said...

lol @ blogger bein like myspace

so tru!
if i see 1 more celeb info/drama/who the eff cares blog im figurin out a way to cook up viruses..

..every1 tryna have the next tmz/perez hilton/mto page OR tryna do what the popular blogs r doin so they can have a bajillion views

this generation is a bunch of old school copy catts

♥Cc

Bang Bang said...

Its okay young whipper snapper.

Reminds me of the X Men, the sentinels and the mass media blah etc

I've been watching that show too much....

but its so good LOL

Face Graffiti said...

it is becoming more and more like myspace .. i hate it ... ARGHH!

Super Noodle Rach said...

blogging has def def become like a myspace everyone has one!! and its sad that ppl copy content but it hapens cz thats how ppl spread the word about brands or whatever init!it is even worse when they copy word for word....

Super Noodle Rach said...

OH AND DON'T STOP! I just discovered your blog recently and love it so keep it up

Super Noodle Rach said...

lol i wasn't an extra! thats the other blogger on the blog! glad you wont stop ;-) and NY WHOOPPP cannot wait!

Super Noodle Rach said...

its coool! lol no1 realises most of the time even though im chinese and my friend is white!

Miss Esspi. ♥ said...

I'm fairly new to this Blogspot game so I haven't yet ran into any of that copying shit, but I'm sure it won't be long at all until I see it for myself. Unoriginality is something too common these days. I like your blog though ♥.

Super Noodle Rach said...

THNKS FOR CLEARING THAT UP!!! Phew... i will do a quik edit lol! I got the liberties ^-^!!! will do a post very soon! and im a UK 4.5/5...u sell on ebay?

ELLE said...

i feel u kay

Super Noodle Rach said...

yeaa love them liberty dunks! I think that is a US 6...!! When i go NY i may have to serch out the blazers though, i was upset when i left them behind!

Related Posts with Thumbnails