Hey guys so lately I've been in like this "buying chapstick & lip balm all the time" frenzy && I thought it would be a good idea to post my favorite chapsticks/lip balms. && put my 2 cents in ;] .
- Especially in these cold winter months when your lips get all nasty and chapped... not cute lol
1. MAC's tinted lip conditioner in "Pink Fish" ( part of the MACxHellokitty collection) for $14.50 .
-This lip conditioner is a soft neutral pink and very nicely pigmented. This stuff makes your lips soft , plus it has SPF 15 . I've been using it all the time ever since I bought it last week ;] . If you are not fond of pink , go to maccosmetics.com where they have different shades!
2. Burts Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil for $3.00
- omg I loooooooooooove this stuff!! Too bad it does not have SPF ;[ . It makes your dry chapped lips super soft & gives you a hint of color . It smells yummy & I am addicted to it. Go to your local drugstore for some!
3. Aquafina Flavorsplash Lip Balm for $3.99
- These lip balms come in different flavors and all of them taste & smell yummy. The fact that they give so much moisture to your lips amazes me. I did not even know Aquafina did lip products lol. Sadly it does not have SPF ;[ .
4. Nivea Lip Care A Kiss Of Moisture , Hydrating Lip Care for $2.49
- WOW, I cannot stress how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE this. I remember when I bought this my lips were super chapped and I applied this and, I swear the dryness disappeared & made my lips SUPER SOFT & SUPER Kissable ;] . It has SPF 4, which is something but not enough for me. But other than that this stuff is amazinggg!!!. I use this a lip primer before I put my LipGlass on lol.
5. Soft Lips Lip Protectant/Sunscreen for $3.69
- Ok this baby right here, they are not kidding with the whole soft lips thing! The fact that it has a SPF of 20 makes me even more happy! This is a great lip balm for the summer! This is like the best lip balm ever! They come in different flavors like vanilla,raspberry, mint & so on.
Well there you have it! My top 5 favorite lip balm products! Prices might differ btw.I hope this helped some of you if you have trouble finding that perfect lip balm for your dry chapped lips lol . Any questions leave them right here & I`ll answer them ;]