Feb 24, 2009

Purple Lipstiick's February Faves;

Hey guys so lately I've been in like this "buying chapstick & lip balm all the time" frenzy && I thought it would be a good idea to post my favorite chapsticks/lip balms. && put my 2 cents in ;] .

- Especially in these cold winter months when your lips get all nasty and chapped... not cute lol


1. MAC's tinted lip conditioner in "Pink Fish" ( part of the MACxHellokitty collection) for $14.50 . 
-This lip conditioner is a soft neutral pink and very nicely pigmented. This stuff makes your lips soft , plus it has SPF 15 . I've been using it all the time ever since I bought it last week ;] . If you are not fond of pink , go to maccosmetics.com where they have different shades!

2. Burts Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil for $3.00 
- omg I loooooooooooove this stuff!! Too bad it does not have SPF ;[ . It makes your dry chapped lips super soft & gives you a hint of color . It smells yummy & I am addicted to it. Go to your local drugstore for some!

3. Aquafina Flavorsplash Lip Balm for $3.99
- These lip balms come in different flavors and all of them taste & smell yummy. The fact that they give so much moisture to your lips amazes me. I did not even know Aquafina did lip products lol. Sadly it does not have SPF ;[ .

4. Nivea Lip Care A Kiss Of Moisture , Hydrating Lip Care for  $2.49
- WOW, I cannot stress how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE this. I remember when I bought this my lips were super chapped and I applied this and, I swear the dryness disappeared & made my lips SUPER SOFT & SUPER Kissable ;] . It has SPF 4, which is something but not enough for me. But other than that this stuff is amazinggg!!!. I use this a lip primer before I put my LipGlass on lol.

5. Soft Lips  Lip Protectant/Sunscreen for $3.69 
- Ok this baby right here, they are not kidding with the whole soft lips thing! The fact that it has a SPF of 20 makes me even more happy! This is a great lip balm for the summer! This is like the best lip balm ever! They come in different flavors like vanilla,raspberry, mint & so on.

Well there you have it! My top 5 favorite lip balm products! Prices might differ btw.I hope this helped some of you if you have trouble finding that perfect lip balm for your dry chapped lips lol . Any questions leave them right here & I`ll answer them ;]


9 comments:

Rai said...

I like the MAC TLC in Popster.

I have to try some Burt's Bee.

Yas said...

Good stuff...OMG I almost forgot about softlips! I have the worst dry lips in the winter months. Thanks sweety!

Anonymous said...

BURTS BEE'S IS MY SHITTTT.

Linda said...

I love Burt's Bees. I am addicted to their lip balms because they rock my lips. =) Ha!

Super Noodle Rach said...

LOL the burts bee pomogranite flav..igot mine lastyear and boy i have I been trying to save it!!!

Unknown said...

they sure aren't kidding when they say soft lips... i love that stuff!

Anonymous said...

I really need to try some of those. I just stick with good ol Carmex. LOL

Devon said...

when i was in texas for air force basic training everybodyyy on base used softlips lol i love that stuff i still use it!


http://lipstickcoveredbullets.blogspot.com/

In A NY State Of Mind said...

last time I saw you, you had the wild crusty lips. not a good look. smh.
lmao. ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails