Feb 28, 2009

EXPECT;


fewer updates! Lately I haven't been on my 'school ish' , I guess being on the Dean's List got to my head . . .  ;[ . I think I failed a midterm.. yeah not cool. I have to start doing my h.w more often & studying... I am so excited about applying for F.I.T so I do not want to mess this up...


Also I believe I am part of the 21-Magazine team,I've been meaning to post about their blog & online magazine but I forget shit & I am lazy . This magazine is pretty cool, they talk about art,music, fashion, & so on. Check them out! Also look out for my article in next month's issue about make-up ;] . I think I pretty much touched on basics & how to have that flawless face along with some cheap alternatives... Enough about me, go to their website & read some dope articles..

http://21-7magazine.com/  && their blog

So yeah I`ll be juggling 3 things... My blog, Dont trip...yet, & 21 mag.
Think I can manage? Yeap I think sooo!


13 comments:

Frijolita said...

Yo, I was going to go to FIT this semester for the international trade and marketing program but I decided not go and switch to law.. AGAIN lol

Stephyy said...

i love your nails ma <3 are those your real nails or are the acrylic?

Stephyy said...

ooh how cools! how'd you get your nails to look like that? Im trying my best not to get acrylics but damn with the designs its hard to resist lol

giggleness said...

goood luck with all that :)

Anonymous said...

Nails are so dope!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

your nails are PRO! love them-cute

Rai said...

I LOVE YOU NAILS! TOO CUTE!
Good luck with your school. :]

I'm going to go check out your other blog now. lol

L said...

girl, you go and get on that dean's list. i KNOW you can do it. stay on ya grind......

congrats with bein on the staff, ima peep that.

and yesssss, ur nails are lookin' fabu... ima try and get into doin mine since i got nails now. LOL

xo!

J.E.W.E.L.S said...

i love the nails!!!!

OB said...

you better maintain, i love your blog lol! but congrats on the new blog and very cute nails!

-L

Super Noodle Rach said...

woowww man u have a lot going on but be proud thatu have all these opportunities!!! thats soo gooodd and the nails are looking hot

Autumn Perri. said...

I dig the nails.
fierce!

Super Noodle Rach said...

aww thanks lol but my 'look' is so easily copied because all I wear is fromthe high street, you just have to put it together good! and DO THE TAG its fun..that was my 1st makeup themed post wooo!

Related Posts with Thumbnails